We are excited to welcome our Topeka customers back inside the bank for in-person service effective 5/18/2020. We must work to keep our customers and staff safe as we still navigate through the pandemic. As a result, we kindly ask for your cooperation with the following new protocols detailed below. VisionBank cares about our customers and we believe these extra efforts will protect you, and keep everyone safe. Our Johnson County branch will remained closed until further notice.
The new safety protocols are:
- We encourage you to continue to use online banking resources and drive thru services as your primary access to the bank.
- We ask that all customers wear masks for in-lobby services and appointments. When you reach the teller window, please take your mask down briefly for identification purposes, and then return it to appropriate position, once the teller provides confirmation.
- If you do not have a mask, but you have made an appointment with a loan officer, please let the loan officer know, and a mask will be provided to you.
- If you do not have a mask, and need a teller transaction, please use the drive thru or ATM for your service.
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines established in each lobby. We have temporarily removed our lobby chairs, as we need to adhere to social distancing in all areas of the Bank.
- Please stay home if you are sick.
- Once we reach our capacity for visitors, we will ask you to please wait in your car until being called in for service. The Health Department has issued guidance that we are following to ensure the appropriate number of people are allowed in the square footage.
Thank you for your business. Please stay safe and be well.
Warm regards,Your VisionBank Family