VisionBank is continuously working to keep our customers and staff safe as we navigate through the pandemic and help stop the spread of COVID-19. We will continue to follow all local, state, and industry regulations while still providing the high-level customer service experience we’ve become known for. We kindly ask for your cooperation with the protocols detailed below.
Safety Protocols [updated 6/30/20]
- Effective July 1, 2020, lobby access at all branches will be permitted for safety deposit box access or by appointment only for loan-related services.
- We encourage all customers to continue to use online banking resources, ATM, and drive thru services as your primary access to the bank.
- VisionBank continues to welcome new customers for business and kindly requests that new customers start the process by contacting us by phone to coordinate further.
- We ask that all customers wear masks for safety deposit box access and appointments.
- If you do not have a mask, but you have made an appointment with a loan officer, please let the loan officer know, and a mask will be provided to you.
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines established in each lobby. We have temporarily removed our lobby chairs, as we need to adhere to social distancing in all areas of the Bank. We also continue to sanitize high-touch surfaces on an hourly basis, or after each in-lobby customers.
- Once we reach our capacity for visitors, we will ask you to please wait in your car until being called in for service. The Health Department has issued guidance that we are following to ensure the appropriate number of people are allowed in the square footage unique to each of our branches.
- Please stay home if you are sick.
- Keep yourself safe online. Common forms of online fraud related to the COVID-19 include charity scams, economic impact payment scams, and phishing. Learn more about how to protect yourself and your money from fraudsters: https://bit.ly/3d9M8gT
VisionBank prides itself on authentic customer relationships, and those relationships can be strengthened through challenging times. We are thankful for your trust and continued patronage during this unprecedented time. Thank you for your business. Please stay safe and be well.
Warm regards,Your VisionBank Family