VisionBank is continuously working to keep our customers and staff safe as we navigate through the pandemic and help stop the spread of COVID-19. We will continue to follow all local, state, and industry regulations while still providing the high-level customer service experience we’ve become known for. We kindly ask for your cooperation with the protocols detailed below.
Safety Protocols [updated 4/5/21]
- Effective April 5th, 2021, the lobbies of the Wanamaker and Overland Park branches are open for in-person banking services. The lobby in the Downtown Branch at 712 S. Kansas is temporarily closed with drive thru services only.
- We encourage all customers to wear masks for safety.
- If you do not have a mask, please let a staff member know, and a mask will be provided to you.
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines established in each lobby. We have temporarily removed our lobby chairs, as we need to adhere to social distancing in all areas of the Bank. We also continue to sanitize high-touch surfaces.
- We encourage all customers to continue to use online banking resources, ATM, and drive thru services for your convenience.
- Please stay home if you are sick.
- Keep yourself safe online. Common forms of online fraud related to the COVID-19 include charity scams, economic impact payment scams, and phishing. Learn more about how to protect yourself and your money from fraudsters: https://bit.ly/3d9M8gT
- VisionBank continues to monitor the situation related to COVID-19 and do everything we can to help minimize the spread to our employees, customers and the communities we serve.
VisionBank prides itself on authentic customer relationships, and those relationships can be strengthened through challenging times. We are thankful for your trust and continued patronage during this unprecedented time. Thank you for your business. Please stay safe and be well.
Your VisionBank Family