Online Banking for businesses is becoming a necessity. The services that are offered within VisionBank’s Online Banking vary just as much as your specific business needs vary. VisionBank will assist you and custom-make an Online Banking system designed to fit your business.
Online Banking for businesses becomes your cash management tool.
Why choose Business Online Banking?
- Fast and easy to use
- Securely encrypted
- No personal information is shared
- View account balances and transactions
- Search for specific transactions
- View check images
- Transfer funds (both one time and recurring)
- Set up account Alerts (email or SMS text message) such as current balance alerts, event alerts, and item alerts
- Enroll in Online Bill Payment
- Enroll in E-statements
- Download transactions from accounts and import them into Quicken®, QuickBooks®, and Microsoft® Excel®
- Customized personal view of account information
Plus the options to fit your business needs:
- Set up Cash Management administrators and users
- Create ACH batches
- Download ACH reports
- Import ACH files and records
- Create electronic tax payment records
- Access APR/Positive Pay files
- Receive end of day cash management reports
- Set up additional recipients for statements
To set up Online Banking please call VisionBank at 785-357-4669 or stop by one of our locations.
Under the Options tab, you have the ability to set up alerts through email, SMS text message, and alert messages upon logging into online banking.
Event alerts – Set up alerts for a variety of events such as when ACH EDI transactions and ACH batches are initiated or processed, receiving ACH deposits, when a bill payment has been paid, or when a reoccurring transfer has expired.
Balance alerts – Set up alerts when your balance is above or below a set amount.
Item alerts – Set up alerts for a when a specific item clears.
Personal alerts – Set up alerts for a specific date or personalized message alert.
Under the Options tab you can view all the alerts available.
The download transactions screen through Online Banking gives you the ability to download or view transaction for a specific account using a download range and format. You can download transactions from accounts and import them into a number of software packages based on available formats. The compatible software formats include Quicken®, QuickBooks®, and Microsoft® Excel®.
To download a transaction, select Download from the drop-down menu next to a listed account, and select an available download range from the Select Download Range field list. Next, you can select the format to download from the Select Download Format field list, and select Download to initiate the download.